R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:41 AM
P6
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zipperfoot
I have my shorty pack all the way forward against the front battery stop and a foam spacer in the rear. Tonight i started to push the buggy a little harder than usual and noticed the rear felt a little light. Shocks and springs are perfect, and tire selection was right on, so in my opinion the battery needs to be adjusted. I do have a 1/4 oz of weight up against the tranny in the battery tray. Where are you guys placing your battery and are you using weight?
i drilled my chassis to move the battery stops but i have the 1251 44g savox low profile servo so i can move the battery 11mm more forward than stock and lower cg than heavier servos by adding the weight difference under servo usually only about 8g compared to other savox,then i added 30g under servo battery all the way forward with 18mm foam between battery and rear stop (drilled to move) and the esc is in the rear of the battery tray under the brace and 30g brass rf toe block cf rear tower , i drove this at leisure hours and i feel like its very balanced and controllable maybe needs a tiny bit more weight and stiffer springs up front but thats it