R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 11-28-2012, 06:31 PM
chucko
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
Hum i guess its just in my head than . Its not the steering saver just my setup than yea if its to much il dial it down on my radio.

Chucko: Ok thanks whats with the drops of diff oil though in the grease ? Pics of the packing the diff up would be cool if possible.
I would do a video if I were a real time champion. with a name behind the wins. but its not rocket science or hard. you pack the case with grease put the gears in. put a few drops of oil in..oh wait. Y you ask. grease has a habit of what you would call flinging off. I use pro long because of its sticking power and coating the gears with a coating of something I don't know the name and am too lazy to go out to the garage and read the tube of grease. its not Teflon. its some kind of coating and it works. the oil just helps to keep it flowing. I don't over pack it. after two months of racing twice a week two hrs a night I open em up and look wash them put them back together and go race again. I haven't replaced a washer. because of the pro long. you know that tv add they add oil start the motor drain add water the things still running after two weeks.. it has a coating I don't care what its called,.lol it works for me. and your all right... I give you my idea. I have been beating your a** at the track.. you walk up and say what motor.?? I say tekin ..YOU SAY WHAT SPRINGS...lol I say black and blue. red orange turned up side down what oils in the shocks 15 w lol no 50 w. racers that win give you a general idea. its up to U to figure it out.. due to your driving style.. you want a video. I will do one.. PM me.. then I will go tear down my truck have the wife hold the camera and in 10 min you have my secret. or just go out put a finger full of grease in the thing.. race it.. AND NO LEAKS see if it works it only costs grease not 500.. for a roller.. isn't this fun..