R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Innovative Hobbies and Raceway
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:26 AM
larryh37wi
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rebel76
I heard a few guys were out running the track saturday and saw a little video clip of the action. Looks pretty good so far. When are you going to open and start racing. I know there is probably more info on facebook but I dont go there. This is an easier site for me to get my R/C info. I will sure be nice to have a relatively close track to race at for the winter.

Vaughn
Wondering where you were, Ryan is just a regular guy that decided to put this all together and it is there but doesnt seem to have hrs up yet, he is there almost every nite and sat and sun, the place isnt done yet it is still being built but he is opening here and there right now. He has an auto body shop in town so busy there but he said he was going to have his front desk lady go over there in the afternoons and open the track and then he would come there later in the day, you can always call him 920-286-1712. The parts are mostly traxxas stuff and a few other odds and ends but I gave him a long list of associated stuff and I know he is trying to work it out with Losi,