R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Battery temp (after charging)
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 04:32 PM
ajg

Originally posted by N4S
First off you little pin head...... I was posting to help you !!! If you want to be an ass then you will get people bashing you....Wich is the norm isnt it ? Your voltage shouldnt drop "Rapidly" It should peak , hold , and then fall slowly ...... Then the peak detect should see it depending on what your set at and end the charge. Why you charge at such a low rate is another question i have ? Your purpose is to do quick fast speed runs..... You should be charging your batts. at max rate and run them quickly after. Why you still try to argue fact is beyond me .......... retard.
Oh, poor baby. Stop crying about stuff like this and grow up.

The weird thing is, the voltage on MY cells drop rapidly, I have eye and can see it happening. Also, I do charge my cells at max rate (for my charger using a wall outlet, ac power). You didn't know the facts to argue with me, and you just got shut down.

071crazy: It doesn't look like you know anything. I never said anyone in this thread was wrong about a fully charged battery being hot after the charge (if it started with no mah). I ask becasue I can, and yes, I did know the answer to my question. I was just seeing ig people like you and gundam would have a cow over it, and you did. Your so predictable.