R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)
Old 11-21-2012, 04:06 PM
goehm
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
First night out racing the new 22 SC after building it Monday night and all that I can say is I'm impressed.

Casper I actually ran very close to your setup to start with when I built the truck as I tried your XXX SCT setup in the past and knew it would be pretty close to feeling the way I want my truck to feel and sure enough it had me in the ball part from the very first battery. Couldn't get the grin off my face all night long. I didn't add the weight yet to the truck but will do so this weekend. Friday I'm off work so will be making some small changes. Also want to try 2A rear camberlink vs the 2B. I always liked the A position on the rear hubs on my XXX SC much better than the B so thought I will try it on this truck.

Only changes is I didn't have the sway bars yet (be in the shop today) and ran 28mm ride height and it was pretty dialed on our medium traction clay track that has some tight turning areas. The truck was feeling so good to me I started over driving because it was forgiving. Overall the truck worked great for me and can't wait to actually put some time on it and dial it in a little more.
Welcome back