R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)
Old 11-15-2012, 09:20 PM
jboquire
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Truck looks great Scott, are you running any of the TLR driver's setup?

jb

Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
I've only been running it with the captured ends for about two weeks but they've been great. I can tell you I am by no means a great driver at all and they've taken my abuse and nothing else has broken thus far. Currently i only run them on the steering links because i havent had problems popping any of the other cups. Heres a video of one of the two tracks i run at. U'll see a step down jump that goes straight into a turn. Because of that u often land a little sideways and with the wheels already turned. This is exactly the thpe of turn that was popping cups on me all the time. Even much smaller jumps were doing it if my wheels were even slightly turned. I say give it a try. To me its the best mod I've done for reliability sake, this and the ae diff rebuild kit. It's a pretty bullet proof truck and a darned good racer!
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.