R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HB comp touring
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:26 PM
lil-bump
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
Again reread my post to truly grasp what I am saying. If the manufacturer is serious enough about being competitive then they will spare no expense to ensure that they are competitive, just like it was Serpent's choice not to do pre-event testing it was also Serpent's and every other manufacturers choice to do pre-event testing. You (not you directly) can't bitch, complain and cry if you don't do well if you didn't take advantage of spending the time doing testing. Once again damn near every track in the world is someone's home track so when a driver does well is that the default reason, it was his home track, that's so weak. Although I drive for HB I'm not trying to defend how we did but rather point out the weakness of character that invariably some drivers/teams are going to exhibit because they don't have the strength of character to be honest with themselves about their lack of competitiveness.
How other teams prepared for this race has no bearing on my point. If the Serpent team passed on pre-testing on this track so be it.(Yes I'm a Serpent Fan). My point is.. I will not judge the performance of this car on a race where the drivers are hometown favorites and if the R&D testing for this car was also done on this track.

Pass you soon...