R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Reload this Page Traxxas New 1/10 Rally car "On Road" Racing
Old 11-14-2012, 09:40 PM
IvVaum
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

yea there's some vids...but since i don't own the vids...i won't post it...i know the guy who does own it...i'm sure he doesn't mind but i'll leave it to him...i've already stole his post...i'll not press my luck...

and yes...i agree with u on the idea behind Traxxas' rally car...and the introduction of rally racing to newcomers...

my son and i are newcomers and our very first RC is a mini-revo...we loved it...and it introduced us to the RC world...we've been hooked ever since (5 cars and 4K later)...still a newbie but learning...

don't get me wrong...i love the concept of traxxas' thinking...but i was only hoping and still praying...that they would truly enter the racing world and not just the "toy" world...my son loves his "toy" and i do too...it's just that...i've seen glimpse of greatness from Traxxas...and i know they can do more...and they can do better...it's just that they've taken a different marketing approach...which is fine...it's working...BUT...i just want to see more...

i'm not trying to berate u or down play ur enthusiasm...i'm glad u've shared it and has allowed me to give my opinion...and it's just my opinion...

keep up the good work and don't let comments such as mine deter u...just remember that it's comments like mine that hopefully will turn some heads at the powers that be in a different direction...

disagreement in views is a good thing.