R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Live Streaming from the 2012 IFMAR 1/10th Worlds in Bangkok!
Old 11-14-2012, 03:20 AM
Pattojnr
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cavey
Yes very harsh Andrew , you must be getting something I'm not getting if you can make out what's going on please fill me in .. I'm getting more satisfaction waiting for the on line reports to come from my rcm at least you can make something of this .. When the camera does zoom in a little it may follow like one car for 8 of the ten minutes .. Spose you get what you pay for nothing, get ??? And by the way he has got the timing he said so himself just no live steaming going out to the public ,the man even called PJ an Austrian, Harry would be doing a better job wit TJK calling the race .. Lol...
Thanks to RCracing TV, the footage is very good, i think once finals start, and as long as timing stays live for you guys, you should do a great Job. your Euros coverage was excellent, but you also had more people helping you. some coverage is better than none at all. and to stream on you tube and be able to re watch, as i am at work and cant watch it live, your doing a good job.Thank you.