View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:25 PM
EbbTide
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Thank you guys for all of the help. My buddy has never even had a Nitro RC car but as soon as he saw my new Savage he got extremely interested. He used to race Motocross on an amateur level and is currently getting his car ready for some drag strip time and has been wanting to get back into something competitive other than full sized vehicles. Once I got him to see how many different things you can customize and upgrade on RC cars, he was hooked instantly. But he is still not sure how much money he wants to put in it before trying it out himself. I guess I can let him bash around on my Savage but I doubt doing that could compare in the slightest to driving a real racer.

And it doesn't have to be an RTR car, he is open to kit suggestions. I am just trying to get info for him on which manufactures to look into since he is not very tech savvy with researching on the web.

I am definitely going to show him that parts list that ZeroDefect setup and see if he would be interested in trying it that way.

Sorry for my personal lack of knowledge but I am more of a basher so I am more into putting my cars through hell lol.