R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - VBC new 1/10 touring car, Wildfire.
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:52 AM
apriliamille
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stephenianjames
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this car, and buying the optional green alloy parts, but am wondering about it's general durability.

How have you guys found it to be in general? I know Xray's are the benchmark in terms of durability, however like to run something less common than the general crowd, and this car fits the bill in that regards.

Thanks,

Steve
i did the green kit. its identical in durability parts as the original equip parts. just a differant color. i suggested to crc to let vbc know that the green hex are a waste with the kit, i.m.o. they are hidden by wheels. i suggested they make the steering wrack green and skip the hex. mine was missing 2 green turnbuckles. i called crc about it and they said they would get with vbc about it. but the east coast storm hit last week so im not worried too much about some green turnbuckles at the moment from them. i lost my camera cable. if you want a pick of the green on the car pm me a cell number and ill text ya a photo or two when i get off work today.

i also did a green paint pen for sealing the carbon parts to have fun with the car colors