R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/8 motor ideas?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:54 PM
turbo4age
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Overdriven
It's rare but it does happen on occasion! Seriously though, I thought you were informative without much "opinion". I merely elaborated with my experience with these trucks and different combos. I myself am waiting for someone who's had a different experience to chime in. Cause you know there's someone out there running 6s 2200kv with the Losi kit who never checks temps but will say its fine!

Btw, I think you'll be happy with the performance of the 2200 on 4s. I had alot of fun with it and I actually had to tone it down quite a bit for my nephews truck. I'm just one of those guys who likes overkill in my rigs though. Btw, it's kinda pricey but there is another mount for these trucks. Made by The Dude Racing (TDR), lots of adjustability and will mount just about anything in the truck. I'm cheap when it comes to stuff I know I can make or modify though, plus I love that part of the hobby. Never did get a chance to modify the Losi mount for a fan and better airflow though. If I get a chance I'll dig my other one out and post a couple pics when it's done.
i was eyeing your f/s thread... and i want to pull the trigger on a truck and a motor, but i also want to stay married.

my opinions are formed from running a few truggies and a couple e converted revos. i dont have any personal losi lst experience, but thats what you are here for.