R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mini 8ight to pieces??? You Make the Call
Old 11-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Sarinexia
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slo_E4
That's the problem, you should have been aware from the beginning! Don't know where you're going to get a poll from. I wouldn't give you one. By the way the thread is going you would probably loose anyway. IMO you both deserve negative feedback. Little harsh for you sarinexia, but I would never ever send a car back in pieces like that. I'll let racer chime in, and decide when this thread is done.
Cool Avatar man.... just want to throw that out there str8 forward LOL.

Yeah, I'd say that would be harsh. I sent a PM to racer a little while ago (maybe a week or 2 ago) indicating this guy would do this. I asked he not allow this fool to tarnish my name on here with a bogus negative feedback rating.

And this dude's pictures of this car being all disassembled are exaggerated beyond exaggerated. How else you think he was going to get that claim through for $300 with paypal?

He's clearly unethical -- sells junk as Marvin pointed out in a previous incident, and I don't feel I deserve negative feedback. He sold a car clearly damaged, passed it off as new, defends it as new, gets his car back, a refund of $300.00, still feels compelled to complain on RCT and make a spectacle of this whole thing, and attempts to provoke further confrontation by not only texting me at 12:30am EST last night, but also wants to run a stupid ridiculous poll here on RCT trying to involve even more people.

I don't deserve negative feedback IMO. Everyone sees he was lying about selling a new, perfectly working vehicle. He's been caught. He has previous issues on RCT as marvin pointed out. This guy is what makes the hobby unenjoyable.