R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 11-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Casper
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BDRMBULLY
With orignal springs I conquer, new springs n rates are different , i like to make ride hight with limeters, some cut springs, some use the droop screws , what ever works, some methods cause more wear n tear than others, i had my truck set up fer dirt but got rained out so took it to carpet, tried diff shock positions for diff reactions, went ok but wasnt where i wanted to be, finally used the droop screws to lower ride hight helped much more, a combo of the two plus limiters would be perfect, ill let you know , im almost there lol
Having probs with my dx3r pro , got one with a bad/recall code in the bat tray so i sent it in but now im on the fence for a new controller, thinking to go m12 seeing as my rc cars are worth a great radio lol but i recently bought 3 dsm2 recievers for my. Spektrum, cant believe they havent come out with newer stuff.
You should only use the shock collar to adjust ride height. Droop screws adjust droop as well as shock limiters. Taking droop away on carpet is a good idea as well as lowering the ride height.