R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Nitro Pitting / Shortage of HELP
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:40 AM
30Tooth
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zerodefect
I go into full "Killdeer" mode when racers start useing marshals as crutches.

I fake an injury and make a high pitched chirping noise like a killdeer bird. Then mashal excruciatingly slowly while limping.

I get tired of flipping the same car over and over, unless it's a newb.

If someone roosts me after I flip them, I fake having dirt in my eyes every time they wreck so I can't see them upside down. Not sure why racers can't grasp the whole pull away smoothly bit so you don't throw dirt right into the marshals face.

Eventually it's going to be like soccer. Everytime someone taps a pipe I'll be rolling on the ground holding my knee.
ROFLOL!You teach 'em Zero!
Last year did some slot car racing and the marshals are another level,very proficient,are really focused.Couple of things I learned are:to not pull the trigger while being marshaled,it's not the marshal fault you crashed and don't demand lightning quick reflexes from them.We are here to have fun,help someone!

Originally Posted by Rockthecatbox21
When there are 10 nitros on a starting gate all doing full throttle purges before the start tone, i think it's safe to say that you're gonna get nitro crap in your eyes and lungs. I don't know what kind of dumb#%# puts their face right next to the pipe when the car is running.
Outdoor there's dispersion of nitro fumes so the quantity you get is very low,you really had to stick your nose into a cloud of nitro fumes to be affected.