R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - most dourable USGT leval body
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 05:04 AM
orcadigital
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
I ran vta for 4 yrs and always ran a hpi camaro body I would get one body to just about last all season ... now I have my 11yr son running that car running outdoors he did great . Now we moved tothe carpet and he iis clipping corners tho his lap time error factor is .8 he killed the front of the body.
Anywho .. I've decided to let him run usgt mostly cause he can drive a tc better than a vta car just because of driving style . So I've seen some really cool looking body's for that class (vet/gtr/maclaren/supra) would any of u recomend one body over another for carpet ? I hate shoe goo I would rather make a fit to body front bumper so it don't add any extra weight in front of the tires .
Tks in advance for ur suggestions
Just keep in mind that you have a minimum weight for USGT (1450g). A little reinforcement of the body is not a bad thing, especially if he is hitting corners. I am unsure of any bodies that will fit close to the bumper, but if that is the goal, you can use almost any body and just add foam or craft your own bumper.