R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - entry level 1/10 touring car?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Paul R
Tech Apprentice

I'm new as well i went with the sakura zero s for one reason . That reason is learning how to build and dial in a kit car . I can easily buy a high dollar kit but for that cost braking something will get me pissed the first time around the on-road scene . So i went with a sakura zero s i seen these cars in action stock tearing up tc6.1 and other top brands i'm not saying there gold on the track NO . I'm just saying they are the ultimate beginner car to learn the ropes and the cost for parts is really affordable and the option parts list are huge. once i lean enough i will for sure hand this car down to my son and get me a much better pro kit . But for now you can't beat 100 bucks to start . Most of these people will automatically tell you how pro other kits are etc etc . But the bottom line is you dont need a bunch of upgrade parts to make you run like the pro cause from what i learn the biggest upgrade is track time and practice .
good luck

heres mine . visit tgrcracing.com they offer free shipping . they also have a huge inventory of option parts for it .

hit me up on facebook if you need some advice
http://www.facebook.com/Paul.R.Photos