R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 02:10 AM
Bumpy
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theagentorange
bare with me, i'm reading threw this thread but it's huge

i just received my reventon S and ultra sportsman v3 17.5. I'm going to be running in out local 1/10 tc sportsman (17.5) class which has NO restrictions on esc setup, timing etc.

so what are the recommended setting/starting point for software for this. i can run any timing, boost, whatever.
Originally Posted by NewWestF1
Same setup, same question. Also do the software updates being talked about here apply to the Rev S too? Is it worth getting the Wifi module?
Both of you should have read the specifications on the Speed Passion website or asked on here before buying the Reventon S esc's. They do not support Hybrid boost or any turbo functions. They are more suited to blinky classes. Only the Pro and R support Hybrid boost settings. The Wifi module is a good idea but I feel its more of a gimmicky thing really. I bought one but have never used it so far. The LCD box is just as easy to plug in and change settings with. Also, the Hybrid boost profiles are in the final stages of testing for 10.5-21.5 and are due to be released very soon according to SP.