R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:37 PM
DontChangeUSVTA
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by velcro
After racing almost every form of rc cars for the last 30 plus years i must say that USVTA has done wonders for attracting new people to the hobby and at the same time helping racing in general. I (Kris Poloncak) have been lucky to be part of this exciting class since it was started and whether being raced on carpet, blacktop or even indoor prepared concrete, I have had some of the closest and most exciting races in my 30 plus years of racing! I have seen the people in charge of USVTA take alot of heat from the racers over the years and I for one am glad that they stuck to their original plan...keep things simple and offer a class that is affordable for someone who is just getting started. Thanks again to all of those involved that make TA racing what it is today...great competitive realistic racing that puts a smile on almost everyones faces. Good racing to all...

Kris Poloncak
+1
Well said Kris. I believe that U.S. VTA is the best thing to happen to On-Road R/C Racing. VTA has the potential to be as big as the Short Course Trucks are right now in Off-Road.