R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 2012-2013 Season
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:12 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Like to thank everyone for coming out to Bumps and especially the regulars that ran at The Track and got back late Saturday night. We had an excellent turnout with 67 and maybe a few guys coming in late so might of hit 70. I know of a ton of normal racers that normally are their so the season is looking fantastic for a large crowd this year. Also got to see some of our racers from ECH. Very nice to see everyone. Next week will only get better.

Food as always was fantastic. The people we having coming to Bumps to race speaks for it itself. We have a great bunch of racers and spectators alike. It is a great family atmosphere overall.

The layout that was put down on Saturday night on the fly is awesome and I had so many guys come by the tech area and mention how much they loved this layout. One even commented it the best one we have ever done.......WOW thats killer to hear. Other than the front spine jump needing some attention early on everything we smoothly on the track layout. Some great racing on only the first week.

Chris is putting in a nice order this week to get those SC Rims and tires in as well as filling the buggy tire area up again. As we get a few more races under our belts will fill it up even more and re organize that area a little more.

One last thing is I think Chris will be getting in two more Novice/beginner SC RTR trucks in that will be priced to get people started into racing even cheaper than ever before. These will be the Arma Fury and Torment SC trucks. I'm sure we will even get a few parts in for them as well but give us a little time to see what we need. We will get some package deals with lipos and chargers but again give me a Chris a little time to get them worked up.

I'm sure many noticed our expanded kit line with the new Durangos in stock and the newest offering from Losi the 22 SC. We are working on growing our kit selection and parts but takes time.

Thanks again to all the racers for supporting Bumps and Jumps.