R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sticky Kicks traction compound
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Eli
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Well took the win in an amazing battle with a fierce competitor last night, was using the horchata during practice and it was great, ran it through qualifying and it was good but i felt it could have been a little better due to the drier conditions. Knowing that Roja works great on a drier track i sauced up with some Roja about 15 minuted before my main and scrubbed it in and immediately felt the difference on the track as if the track wasn't dry and had the grip i expected and felt like the horchata did during practice on a moist track.

Track: SDRC Raceway in San Diego California, it is an indoor medium bite track with about 50% clay content. I was racing stock stadium truck with my factory team t4.1 on gold Jconcept pressure points lightly broken in with pro-line closed cell rear inserts and jconcept And1 inserts front. I was race 8 of 10 and the track was on the dry side in the groove with a little bit of dust. Watering was done during intermission and led to a bit of a dry track for the later races.

Love sticky kicks!