R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 10-11-2012, 06:57 PM
BmainStar
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gene158
I've had my scte for a few weeks now and I love this truck! It's the first short course truck I've ever owned and I'm very happy with it. I've only brought it to the track a few times but it's super fun to drive. The one thing I don't like is the horrible parachuting from the body but that's not a surprise considering I've been driving it on a 1/8th scale track with some big jumps. I don't want to get a new body just yet so I guess I'll just have to do some cutting on the current body. Anyway, just wanted to share my experience with my scte; I definitely want to start racing it soon.
The truck will def handle differently with a proline VW body for the Slash!The dimples on the body fit as swell Cut the fenders all the way back ,about a 1/4 inch left is all against the body and cut the front end off above the headlight buckets!This set up works so good its just stupid!Could be its own class, they are that fun to drive!If I can find my cable i will upload the picture of mine!The truck will need more braking now and the lack of body roll will keep you on your toes!!

Originally Posted by "Smiley"
Another sucessful weekend with the scte. This time at the JC Southern Nats. Finished 2nd to Lutz and 2 positions ahead of AE's Max Fluer.
Oh Hell Ya Bro!!!!!!!