R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - whats my car worth?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:05 AM
hitcharide1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Well

Originally Posted by Wachsmann64
I have a NIB Serpent 835 and a few .15 big block engines including a NIB Rody Mod. X15 and a Ron Paris mod Novarossi.... I have no need to low ball anybody to buy their stuff. It is so easy to talk hiding behind a keyboard.
First, I wasn't directly addressing you or anyone else for that matter, I was simply making a point that looking for a proper estimate around here is just a tad difficult since there are those that will low-ball.

Second, I've got a ton of Delta, a Thorp, and a bunch of other stuff. I've bought from others as well over the years and usually paid what they asked or, in some cases, offered a little more if I thought the deal wasn't fair to them.

Third, I am more than happy to say to anyones face what I say "behind a keyboard." I've been married and I've been to war so I don't have a whole lot left to fear on this earth. I'd suggest that if you took my comments to heart or thought them personally directed against you...well, that's your problem. I don't think I could care less but rest assured I will make every attempt to do so...lol. My entire motive in making my previous post was an attempt to help a person who asked for help, I gain neither way since I don't want the stuff myself, and I'd hope you'd see just how foolish and childish it is to make a comment like "behind a keyboard" when, unless I'm terribly mistaken, you're doing the same thing.

Hey...have a great day!!