R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2 second slower
Thread: 2 second slower
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Mb3195
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
Mike you know very well I bleed blue baby, not orange !!!!! Mb3195, you are right that you guys are more experience at FOLLOWING than me !!! I earn my way up without copying , and I am proud of it , son.... I just did a few 12.1sec laps at practice today with a tc4 rtr, and I was blowing my lines left and right... Haynes 10.8sec, others (sportsman) 11.5sec... I am not that far behind, only 0.6sec to 1.3sec on my fourth practice.... I should be right there on my tenth practice session folks..... Maybe I should writing a book about it....lol....
Dude, you really need to re-read all of your posts. Not once have I said to follow or copy a single person's setup. Yet you, on your original post made a stringent point of copying faster guys/team drivers setups.

If that is not what's following, then what is?

A few 12.1 secs laps? With more PRACTICE you could be doing all 12.1 second laps, not a few. That is where the best drivers differ, they are super consistent. A few fast laps will get you nowhere in a race.

As you say its on your 4th practice, you are by the sound of things doing pretty well. With that in mind, leave the car alone and practice more!