R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI Racing Discussions
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2004, 08:15 PM
tc3stocker
Tech Fanatic

since yall were on the subject of Schumacher ball cups, I have an off the wall question

I run Losi's, and I want to run Schumacher ball cups, so I need to switch to Schumacher ball studs, but I run Losi which is standard not metric threads, so I run the new Associated hex head ball studs when they come out with some titanium ones with the hex heads on them or just run the steel ones, since you can run Losi spindles, hubs, and carriers on the TC3 the ball stud sizes should be somewhat similar, and it should all line up and work. Does anyone else think this would work? Or am I going way to far off the wall.

I just want to run my Losi but I want to have another thing about it that is different. And theoretically I could run the schumacher ball cups on the shock shafts too if I cut them with the AE ball studs on the suspension arms.

I think this is a good idea, but it is mine so I am prejudiced, does anyone else think it is? Also what is the part # for the Schumacher ball studs and how many come in a package?