R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RCMARKET
Thread: RCMARKET
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:21 AM
NolanP
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theatriks
Ok i know a lot of people on here order from them and i have ordered from them successfully as well.....but my predicament now is i wanted some backoreded parts from them ....sooo they told me to pay for them and they would ship them too me in 2 weeks...well its been three weeks ...ive emailed them and they have always responded but this time im getting no response from them and i asked them since it seems they cant get the parts if its possible to get a refund ...but now im getting no response from them at alll....i dont think im being difficult and if a company cant get what they said they could get in 2 weeks is it unreasonable to ask for my money back?
If you ever want anything right away with them you have to order it in stock. I have ordered parts from them and it took a little over a month due to it being on backorder. But as soon as they get it back in they ship it right away. They will take care of you but pending parts availability it might take a few. If you have any questions or concerns shoot them an email they will reply within 24 hours usually. I try not to order back order parts but some stuff like the Yokomo stuff I just waited.