R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3 Racing Sakura D3 CS Drift
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:31 AM
bayconbitzer
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by pickled
Everything I've ordered through them has come within 2 weeks all the RCmart ebay stores and dinball is the same store! I just order straight from their site now. I still look on ebay to see if it's cheaper first, most of the time it's cheaper from their site! I got a 3racing 3RAC-LEDS light system for $17.90US with SAK-59/V2 one way $19.90US plus shipping all up $43.38US but I got to wait for them to get here cause I only paid for them today.

hey, when you use paypal do you use your credit card or bank transfer? I've found if I use bank transfer it takes days for the cash to be deducted from my account so I always change my payment method to credit card as it's taken out straight away.

I scored a yeah racing 5.5T brushless unsensored motor 60A ESC combo for $110AU inc shipping came with a bonus fan, not that that helps you!
Oh man!! To start my "budget" drifting, I ordered everything from them. They managed to send me 90% of the stuff I ordered (the 10% was my fault because I didn't know what to order) and they did it before their Sept29-Oct1 holiday. Pretty big order too, had I spend on EMS. I purchased my items on 9/23 and it came at my door step 9/28. HOLY MOTHER!!! Oh shipped to USA btw...