R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T4 '13
Thread: Xray T4 '13
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Robertcooper88
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Impossible Customer

Have you ever been told you are an "Impossible Customer". I have read your comments over the past few days, Ridiculous!! You are the guy that can't be pleased.

As for the World's everyone, if you think Toe Block style or plastic Shouck bodies was the reason an Xray didn't make the "A", you need help. Go see your Doctor right away. You are not right. It was a Bad Weekend for the Xray's, PERIOD!! It Happens! WOW!!!
Originally Posted by RCknight
Yes the draw backs of Xray's "cheap and easy shim system" makes no sense. They hang on to it because it's cheaper for production and reduces machining costs. Again Xray will eventually come to their senses or customer pressure. It's finally happened with the shocks.

I really hope Xray will make them as option parts for those that want them. It would be beneficial to Xray to sell more parts. Those that want the best of what Xray has to offer and get the features they want.

I must say I'm not fond of the motor mount. I would have rather seen a larger surface and finned motor mount. In my book the new car would have been spot on perfect with these two features. I love the short shock system, and the rest of Xray's great features like Gear diffs, cvds, a chassis that's not swiss cheese for carpet guys. I'll be ordering one with the hopes of seeing these as options later.