R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New MRT ESC
Thread: New MRT ESC
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 11:32 AM
Terry_S
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Apologies for my 'time off' r/c-tech, been busy on MX development. It's going very well. November release is still aticipated providing no unexpected problems/delays crop up. A report will be going out to all the MX response replies we received via our web site (a lot of them!) to confirm receipt and report on progress and specs in more detail. Also our testing will shortly be going from in-house out to our 'development team drivers of choice', some who can provide invaluable technical race feed-back and others simply as average 'users/abusers'. Reliability is as always top of the list alongside performance and ease of use. Needless to say all going well, 100% so far.

Apologies also to the many who have sent emails and not yet had a reply. Normal service will be resumed shortly, back to same day/next day replies. Being swamped with MX email enquiries is flattering but hard work to keep on top of. An autoresponder 'auto' reply email may soon have to be called into use.

Yes we are still looking for prospective team drivers world wide, the MX team is going to be a world beating team so it's not too late to apply. We are considering all applications, but a good cv does help.

Thanks for all the affirmations and confirmations re our products. We do very much appreciate your comments, good, bad or indifferent.

Mr Jolly, as you know I have found the time to run in stock (I don't know how!), somehow I did beat you in my first race and last meeting I got an 18 lapper! I may even beat Clive one day (I wish!!)