R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - need advise!
Thread: need advise!
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 08:43 AM
Motorman007
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by alwayswin
ok, heres the deal, i tradded a novarossi engine just broke in with one race day on it. engine ran excellent all day with no problems at all, actually had about 10 guys asking me what engine i was running because it ran so well, after the race i decided to sell before winter hits to get into electric offroad 1/8 scale because we have no indoor nitro around here. i tradded for a thunder power 4s lipo. i got the lipo and looked good, the other guy sent me email a couple days after and said the engine was junk and took pics of the internals and was dirty and looked like crap!???? this engine ran 1000% awsome the last time i ran it on sept 9th. he wants me to send his lipo back and he will send engine back. he tore the hole engine apart and ripped off front bearing seal. not sure why!! i dont feel i am in the wrong here, this engine was about as good as a new one. plus i have atleast 60 guys that where there that day that saw this engine take 2nd in A-MAIN. the guy is super nice and feel bad because thats the kinda guy i am! but after tearing it apart and ripping off the front bearing seal im not to sure i want it back after who knows what he did to it. i have sold other engines on here and got great feedback. i dont sell or trade junk!!!!!! if its junk it goes in garbage! what to do?

i will not give user name, the guy was super nice through the hole deal!!!!
talking about this?
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...volt-pack.html

this one right

Thanks you have the shipping info.

mike daniels

engine and plugs where shipped today. i got lipo, looks great, thanks, Mike