R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Atomic VM2 M-Class Chassis
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:10 PM
sipaboy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

I have not ran my car with sways yet. I will try it soon. Per Dan[1 or 2 pages down suggested thick in the front and thin sways in the rear. Concerning the diffs. If you have the Lipo version ,I think the kit comes with spool in front and gear diff in the rear. I would use the stock ones for the meantime. Just came back from Norcal Hobbies and ran my car with the default setting. Front shocks is one hole in on top and rear was stock setting. Front droop was changed from 3 to 4 and rear stayed at 3. It ran well. The car has a lot of steering. I need to work on it more. 50wt all around felt better than the 30wt I had beforehand. My next adjustment would be front shock will be more lay down by moving the top inwards to the most inner hole. This was a suggested setup in the manual per Atomic when using K-body[?]. More testing to come.. Planning on switching the oil on the rear gear diff from a 3k to Losi black grease.
Only negative is the rear was kinda loose everytime I would take a right turn. I don't have a tweek staion or setup station to see where I'm at. More testing to come. Any other input would be nice to find the sweet spot of the Lipo edition.