R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004, 10:30 AM
Cobra81li200
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Turbo Joe
Hmmmm...let's see...if I find all the rest of the parts to assemble it, it's going to have all the other components that every other ball diff in the WORLD has...then check to see if it twists /flexes......when the suspect (in your eyes) part doesn't flex by itself.

You started throwing around the term "torque steer", if you don't know what it actually means... ...then I think we have the issue pretty much resolved.

"OE" means "Original Equipment" manufacturers...or OEM...the folks that design and manufacture cars (big or small).
Sorry but it's not me who sarted to throw around he term torque steer. read on the pages before, someone said that the pro3 had torque steer and i replied it wasn' actually, that only shaft driven cars could have torque steer as it's caused by the torque produced by the motor on and off power.

I perfectly know what torque steer means but your explanation is really poor, specially for someone who's not a native english speaker (never heard of he term OE before, tried to guess but didn't manage). What I said is that the pro3 suffered from a lack in strength from the outdrives and that caused a similar effect.