R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2012 LAS VEGAS INTERNATIONAL INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS "IIC" W/SCOTTY ERNST
Old 09-13-2012, 12:11 PM
Scotty Ernst
Tech Master

The Gold IIC Poker Bracelet has been ordered but who will be the victor? . We have 25 Entries for the IIC Poker Tournament this year that will be held Sunday night to Kick off the 2012 IIC.
Last year it was Rob Flowers who was the man that took home the bracelet and all the cash. Year 1 victor Paul Lemieux was not able to attend the Poker Tournament last year because of scheduling conflicts or maybe he was just scared of Boomer! We will see if he has the intestinal fortitude to show up this year and see if he can take his title back from Flowers.

The tournament is open to all IIC participants and family members. It will be held in the Riviera Poker area around 7pm.

Remember at year 1 of the tournament when the Fabulous Barry Baker brought his shades and his poker magazine and was looking like Phil Hellmuth ready to dominate but came up short. Man I miss having Barry at the races, He was always worth something. A great race, a laugh or maybe a bit of Drama. There will always be only 1 Barry Baker!

Remember the years of Mod Foam, Crazy fast. Mad Traction. Those were crazy times for sure.

Calandra picking up the trophy girl and we thought she was going to hit him.
Ahhh good times.

I am just thinking back to all the great times and memories we have had in the past 7 years of the IIC and we are looking forward to making more memories in year 8.

Good food, Free Beer, Great times and some of the best racing in the world. That is what the IIC is all about. And of course... IT IS IN VEGAS BABY!!

I received a couple of emails today from guys who have just now been able to clear their schedule to join us, so if you have been thinking about attending. Pull the trigger, or the slot arm depending, and make the trip to Vegas. I know the guy in charge and he can get you entered.

Thanks,
Scotty
[email protected]