R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:48 AM
z3zinho
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by evo8guy
I am thinking about getting back into onroad and I am leaning towards the tc6.1. Are there any parts I should order for spares? what are the weak spots on the car? or anything you might recommend for upgrades? any help would be great.
After 4 national races here in Portugal and many practice days I have only broken 2 C-Hub's, replaced some front outdrives and replaced a knuckle because I stripped the threads on it. Besides that, I've gone trough a pair of belts and some blades, so this is basically what I would consider having at hand, maybe add some spare bearings in case you loose them or they seize when you break the knuckles.

As for upgrades, the RSD shock bladders are a must. They make the whole shock building process a lot easier. I can get zero rebound with ease, these are a great improvement over stock. I would also give their shock pistons a try. Also their springs are great match for the car. Although the car performs great out of the box, these are great tuning options that should get you going around the track easier.

Last edited by z3zinho; 09-11-2012 at 02:48 PM.