R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Election
Thread: ROAR Election
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:18 PM
bvoltz
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Trust me, the people that are interested are looking here for what are the hot points, what is possible. They are not ready to jump in at this point, because they are looking for what are the top, possible, doable points that need to be hit.

Thus the reason I asked for ideas of what needs to be done within 12 months that is achievable.

So they get a list of possible actions, then share how or what they can do to achieve. Just like the current election, the two of them have a different agenda, it is up to you to select the one that best fits your views. Not everyone is going to agree on every point....

Not from here alone, what is very clear is people want;
- Pro drivers out of stock (around 75 to 1 want this) How could be a very lively conversion, but the end result is the same. Maybe rather then creating something use what is currently working and build on it if needed. (Hint: IIC Amateur class) (Personally I think to control the no logo shirts on the driver stand for this class, the drivers have to Topless.... )
- National series (100 to 1 want this and to include non-roar events at part of it)
- More value out ROAR membership, not just insurance, and they are willing to pay more for it (most everyone wants this).

On-road is a low risk to reward place to work on it.... Off-road is working today, so leave it...