R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ofna Ultra GTP2e
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:30 PM
y2kgtp
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DudeInMyrtleBch
Did some checking myself, and I see how right you are! I went ahead and ordered the roller from TH along with 2 cans of paint, a circle cutter, and a couple of parts for my TT ST-1 -- all for under $200 shipped with the member coupon!

Gonna try out Pactra racing red backed with outlaw black and see what happens. Should turn out to be a nice burgundy I hope.

Last few things to order are the RC Monster single speed conversion and a couple of spurs and pinions. I'm going to put a hobbywing XERUN 150A esc and a hobbywing sensored 2200kv 4274 motor on her. Runs very very cool on my Thunder Tiger converted S3 buggy, so I'm hoping to heat it up a little with this car.

Stock wheels are immediately going on ebay, lol. I'm not even gonna glue 'em. I'll run with the el cheapo suprasales slicks that I have now. I can't even get those to balloon at 70+mph on my buggy, and they were a whopping $25 for a set of 4 pre-glued. I'm quite sure I'm going to need something different shortly. Not sure what yet.

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.
I agree on the stock tires. Looking forward to seeing how those surpasales slicks do. I have been wanting a set.