R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HONG NOR/OFNA X3 SABRE-E 1/8TH ELECTRIC BUGGY
Old 09-05-2012, 04:53 PM
-R2-
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Have not been on here as of late but I'll post what happened over the weekend at the Sidewinder race at ARC, I ran both inter.nitro and e- buggy classes and did pretty good. Both of my Sabres made the A-mains but I did better in my E-Sabre as I had qualified 3rd. The racing was good and had two 10min races the first was good as I managed to get into the lead when Drake made a mistake and came charging back for the win, I took some bad tumbles and allowed 3rd to catch up and overtake to finish where I started. the 2nd race got used up a bit and fell back and caught back up, then I got a rock or something stuck in my steering because I could not turn and smashed hard into pipe flying over into the other lanes I finished 8th in that race and overall result was a 4th place final. The buggy is so good around corners but I do need to work on oils when the track gets really bumpy. But was really happy to have my buggy contend for some hardware.