R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 08-29-2012, 09:37 AM
hitcharide1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Help

Where can I find online a guide for frigging shim/head gap based on percentage of nitro run?? At the GLC I noticed lots of oomph with less shim but plug failure, I need to figure out a way to make this thing work better and just don't have the knowledge anymore (if I ever did, who knows.)

I plan to do the next club race (hopefully we'll have a replacement motor for the compressor by then for the club) and the snowball rally.

I dragged three MRP's so someone (name redacted). Hm.

Since I got one last showing of the museum pieces in at the GLC, I'm now going to do what I should (and don't want to) which is start unloading things. We're designing and building a pan car in the off season, I'm supporting Edam 4wd for another year (Dave is coming along quite nicely) and there is entirely too much stuff in the garage, and WAY too much RC stuff collecting dust.....going to let the old go, concentrate on the new, and kick myself in the rear later when all I have are pics and fond yet fuzzy memories.

Entire cars I'm unloading on Ebay...the P4, the P2's, a Super Eagle, the Thorp, the MRP's, etc., but I have tons of bits and pieces, servo trays, fuel tanks, engines....if anyone needs anything drop a line, and if I have a bunch of them and you only need one of, you can have the thing gratis.