R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Jason Pelletier
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by carbons2k
Ok you don't NEED the +13. Guys at my local track are running the stock chassis and they're the fastest guys around. The front tower gets dremeled bc guys with the WC use the older shock tower so it needs to be dremeled. If you use the tower that comes with the kit, it does not. And are you seriously going to argue over the body? A few locals run the stock body and are quick. The bulldog does have better downforce tho. I would say 95% of people change the body, no matter what car it is. Body change is irrelevant. The b4.1 wc even comes with a bulldog now. I happen to run the finnisher.

It's the same as any other car. When I had the 22 I added about $60 worth of hop ups before it felt decent. My rb5wc... $4 shock tower. Ran the stock body for a month and STILL felt better than my 22.

LOL you ran your 22 with different link positions in the rear and like 90 percent rebound in one of your shocks. I remember when you started racing i worked to fix all your issues for you. LOL your a funny guy Licata....

Learn to drive and wrench before sharing your opinions. Can any one say backflips !!!

You know when you seek/read advice from rctech and wonder whom your getting it from well here is an example to ignore !!!