R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pin Shop Hobbies Oakville,CT
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:23 AM
gottahaveit
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vintage Shu Cat
Had a good time out there Sat afternoon/night. Need to get a better set up to compete but had a good time anyway. Also just an observation... The 17.5 TQ for the day (Orange Blitz) had done so by cutting the track and seemed to do so on a regular basis. Maybe a bit of a boost/height in the separation from the rhythm section to the back doubles will keep this from happening too much.

Hi Vintage
As these guys just said that was my 7yo son driving the orange blitz. This was his second week running with the big boys and did well. I usually like to watch him drive so I can give pointers. Now that were in the same class that's hard for me to do although I try to keep tabs on him out of the corner of my eye. If he was cutting the track intentionally I want to be the first to know about it!! And I'll put a stop to it real fast!! I know there were several new faces there Saturday and I'm sorry I did not get to introduce myself. Rounds were going by quick and keeping 3 trucks ready keeps me busy. Next time your around make sure you come over and say Hi.