R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - A warning about Hobbypartz, NitroCRX and Nitroplanes. Paypal Dispute = Ban Customer
Old 08-23-2012, 03:17 PM
daign
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

To anyone whom has ever had an issue with hobbypartz, please call paypal. They are monitoring the company for fraud. Their actions are against paypals seller's terms of agreement and the more people that call with issues, the quicker they lose their paypal abilities.

Paypal is aware of the situation and is monitoring their actions from here on out as a flagged account. They told me that they have an excessive amount of claims, but I am the first person to actually call from being "banned" per the owner of the site.

I was told by a representative of the site:

"The ban on your account was made by one of the owner of the company. I can have the ban lifted but you will need to contact Paypal to cancel the claim that was filed in order *******. "

That order was disputed, sent back to them, resolved by paypal, they got their goods back, and closed. I have the emails to prove it and paypal verified it.

whatever... I'm done with it. Paypals aware of it. Its in their hands now.

Call Paypal if you've had issues with them pulling nonsense in the past. Go to Paypal: Contact Us: Call us and they will provide you a One-Time Passcode to directly talk to a representative.