R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FS: AE SC8, Futaba 3PK, Starter boxes, Misc
Old 08-22-2012, 09:01 PM
German Muscle
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default FS: AE SC8, Futaba 3PK, Starter boxes, Misc

Originally Posted by Team Associated SC8
This is 2 years old. Ive put literally 2 tanks through it. Im just not in the hobby anymore. I figured if i waited then i would not regret selling it and get another one but its sat for 2 years. This thing is still mint. I went through the engine and cleaned it thoroughly and re-assembled using Novarossi Special Oil. It looks great inside. The only thing you need is Fuel and AA Batteries to hit the ground running.

Price: 400 Shipped OBO

Originally Posted by Futaba 3PK Radio
This radio is used. I have been out of the hobby for a while now and havent used it for years. Its just been sitting in my closet in the original box. Has no RX but has a TX module for PCM1024. Works great.

Price: 125 Shipped OBO

Originally Posted by Ofna Chrome Top 1/8th scale starter box
This item was used and works perfectly. It comes with the 12v gel cell battery. I dont need it anymore and its just sitting in my closet.

Price: 50 Shipped OBO

Originally Posted by Bullet 1/8th or 1/10th Scale starter box
This is practically brand new. I used it for my 1/8th on road car and it worked great. Comes with 12v gel cell battery.

Price: 45 Shipped OBO

The best method of Contact is email. tbrown7552 [at] gmail.com You can PM me on here and i will check it when i can. I will give dibs to the first person according to timestamps in email/PM.

You can see my good itrader feedback on here. If you want more then i can provide you with my ebay feedback as well as my heatware upon request. Dont hesitate to offer.