R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen Eco Buggy Package...
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 12:47 AM
Bishop
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bluexile67
so basically its an assumption of what was involved in building and being meticulous not actual fact as he mentions he didnt build it completely. in his next post.

quote ''there would of been hours spent''.

in actual fact he spent 30 mins finishing off setting it up.

i dislike being fed bull.

no thanks guys ill pass on this one.
Actually I spend many hours custom doing the ESC with black wire (rewiring the 150 amp HW is a prick of a job), also there was some pulling down to check for binding in various parts, also I replaced a steering post cause Mugen chose to red loctite them meaning a screw snapped during the first inspection when I got it, so I replaced the steering post it went into right off before I even even ran it.

Steve sees all borderline stupid amount of work I put into my on road cars at times, but to be honest I likely did only put a third of that into the buggy, and because well 'A' it's a buggy, and 'B' I 'raced' it, I feel almost gutted it looks as used as it does after one meeting at PHDR, but I guess that is off road for you.

And seriously?, dude no one is forcing you to buy it, so you will pass?, err ok sure, honestly I don't give a damn, from my point of view your all acting like I should feel not worthy for you not wanting to buy it, all I see is the type of person I'd not want to sell it too anyway. (where is the e-shrug icon?).