R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 09:28 PM
gom
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M.Abramowicz
So with 3A front and 0B car back to be fast in corner again.

Ok, when need more stering when entering corner did you just try slow more then normal ??? (my case).

Just put black swaybar to front (thin one then silver) it could help.
Maybe 0.5mm more drop at front (downstop), then when slowing down car will transfer more weight to front axle and will better turn to 1st stage of corner.

Also what body? ltc-r? I found in my case that slighty moved ltc-r to front is better for me (rear wing moved max outside on mounts) but I drive modified.

Btw what diff? gear one? just try 3000 ae diff oil or 5000 (my favorite, car is very stable, lost some turn in but from midcorner just add th and it's shut off faster then on thin diff oil's).

Also 1st try on car just move lipo to front, you can also test which side is better in car, in my case I use all around lipo to front, tubes 4mm to rear side (havy side of lipo is at front), few g of weight but it change car to better
It's on limit when is alost changing from slighty underster to very small oversteer

uff, long, sorry for my englis, I still try do my best
m.
I have already tried some of the things you suggested such as sway bar and droop. Didn't really make a difference.

I'll try move the body forward a little next time. Never really thought about that one. thanks for the tip.