R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Drift Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Chiefy 707
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RcJunky76
I'm going to start back into the hobby with a Sakura Zero S and some upgraded parts like alum bulk heads f/r, vertical motor mount, upper plate, spool and 19t pulley with shaft. Just going to start of with an ezrun 9t 35a combo for now but really I loved the ezruns systems before and think it's just drifting so dont really need a high dollar. Not sure if all that is needed really for drifting but I just read 100+ pages on the chassis and thought I would like to start this build off right. Now Back before I quit this awesome hobby I had a sprint 2 and just 50/50 drifted but would like to set this 3racing chassis up for CS if I could. Would do I need to do? Also since I sold everything when I left I need it all back so I need to get some lipos. what is the size that fits? Also need pinions so what should I start with?
Thanks guys and look forward to getting back at it soon as it's back in stock with TQ.

Do you already have a Zero S? Have you seen the 3Racing Sakura D3? CS out of the box with the motor in front of the front axle. Did I mention it'll be around $120!?