R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ko Propo VFS-1 ESC
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 05:45 PM
Hebiki
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by HarshGuy
woo-woo, got my 2 VFS1's from speedworld today ...gonna install it tonight and download the software to set it. KO PROPO Staff, I posted a message in the EX-10 thread re: what "bomb servo" I need to put on my xmas list.
anything digital from Ko propo will make your "bomb list" if you want a real pimp servo.. try the 2343 programmable! i swear i could work for microsoft since Ko propo lets you program everything! im still using the 2143 though. this is the non programmable digital servo from ko.

Originally posted by RC Old Man
Any good setup's for Modified touring car yet?
check out the Ko Propo site.. grab any of Hara's settings. if you have time on the track... adjust it 4 levels one way.. then 4 levels the other way.. to see where u are for run time, comm/brush wear.. from there u can pretty much fine tune. for stock ive been using mike patterson's almighty 19T profile from ROAR nats.

although once i get mine i will work with robert for more profiles

Originally posted by D_Ames
Do you have to have the hand held programmer to change the parameters of the VFS-1?
you need either the hand held programmer or the adapter for a laptop. either one will let you adjust the throttle profile. i highly suggest picking one up. the default program on the VFS-2000 is set to 17 across the board (im not sure if this is true for the VFS-1) its a good profile.. but it can be better. pick one up. you wont regret it!