R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*
Old 08-17-2012, 07:07 AM
chris mckinney
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by criss2115
Hey guys and gals, if you have not been up to LCRC for the last few races then you are missing something special. There is a local "Hot Shoe" that just started racing 1/8 scale nitro. He has been racing about 7 years and got his first 1/8 scale electric over the winter and in May got into 1/8 nitro buggy racing. His name is Alex Miller. He won the last two Buggy A-mains at LCRC and is looking better and better each week. Think you can beat him? I got a $20 LCRC gift certificate to the shop if you win the 1st Buggy A-main Alex is in. The only stipulation is you can not have a chassis sponsor.

Think your good enough to to take on the "Big Dogs"? Jason Schreffler is that Big Dog! I got another $20 LCRC gift certificate to the shop if you can win the 2nd Buggy A-main that Jason is in. He is getting his new stuff dialed in and looks pretty damn fast. No stipulations for this one.

Ok people, there are already two cash races Saturday at LCRC, now you have a chance to pick up an extra $40 on me cause I like watching great racing. So come out early Saturday and practice cause these guys will already be here there.
I will add to it - beat either of those two and get a free race day at bumps.
I also love to watch a good race - I will add that if you make a pass on either one of these two to take the win it must be a clean pass!
Good Luck