R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2 tlr 2.0 truggies
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Matt Piva
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default 2 tlr 2.0 truggies

Hey y'all! Up for sale is my truggy race program, 2 truggies very well taken care of for serious racing that never panned out. If you saw my quality of work I put into these cars you would know its second to none and everything about these two machines are top notch. everything you get is in detail. The reason I am selling is because I just never use my truggies, buggy is all I end up driving so it's no use to keep these when I just don't use them ever ever ever. These here are 100% top quality or your money back, not a single worn part everything is like it says and these cars couldn't be any newer being used a very couple times.

Iv also got every single part for these trucks, drivetrain parts arms diff gears towers every hop up u can get carbon rear towers, selling it all. If u need parts I'm selling at half of amain prices.

Race truck.
Details-ran 2 races and that's it, Will come with carbon rear tower, titanium camber links that cost 70$, 10 degree inclined hubs, the front center bone is the new cvd style upgraded bone. I am also throwing in an extech 24 sirio engine that has 2 days of running on it, literally under half gallon and still has metal pinch, I raced with it and won with it whoo n it's an awesome engine but don't need for my buggy. Asking 450$ OBO, this kit cost me 550 stock, has 250$ in upgrades and not a single scratch on the chassis it's all black. Engine is also worth 250 when I got it, no scratches on the head at all.

Practice truck
Details- has 3 practice days and 1 race day on it, fully ready to go oils been maintained, doesnt have a single sign of wear on drivetrain anywhere! Chassis is also in mint condition with minimum scratches. Will have v2 rear tower 300$+ 20 shipping.

Parts that are brand new are from the tank right.... Tank, front a rear ring gears, center gear, front rear center drive bones, 3 brand new front/rear drive bones, full set of arms f/r, chassis guards, camber links, front and rear towers, rear shock shaft ti coded specifically for the rear truggy shock. All new. Well over 270$ normally I'm asking 120$ because I took te tags off and put them in my container.

Used parts- these parts were used a total of 3 days of driving and show no signs of any wear, I changed these things before silver state to be safe, these are barely barely used parts. -front/rear ring gears, front gearbox with pinion gear and new front center drive line(the new kyosho style upgraded cvd!!), rear gearbox with pinion gear, 4 complete set of front and rear dog bones barely barely used, full set of arms and 1 extra set of fronts, rear tower. 80$

Last edited by Matt Piva; 09-16-2012 at 03:24 AM.