R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 09:09 AM
artwork
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Solara-

I need some clarification on what I see approved on the ROAR list vs. what I see on the SP website. Not all of the part numbers seem to match and I want to make sure that these speed controls match. I need some help! See below in blue...

Can you please confirm what I am seeing? I am mostly trying to ensure that the GT V2.1 EX Brushless ESC is on the list and approved!

It gets a little confusing when the current Part numbers do not match what I see approved!

Below list was taken directly from the ROAR approved ESC list:
Speed Passion 12280 Cirtix Stock Club Race Non-Programable No Timing adjustments-no LED : No issue here this one matches

Speed Passion EXT98802LPF GT-LPF 2.0 ESC (Carbon, Silver or Blue Version) 508 Must use zero timing and zero Advanced Profile signified by blinking LED : Is this the same as PN# EXT98802LPFcb?

[/B]Speed Passion EXT98802LPF LPF 2.1 ESC (Carbon, Silver, Blue) V508 Must use zero timing and zero Advanced Profile signified by blinking LED : Is this the same as PN# EXT98802LPFSCS?

Speed Passion EXT98802Pro GT-Pro 2.0 ESC (Carbon, Silver or Blue Version) 508 Must use zero timing and zero Advanced Profile signified by blinking LED : No issues this one matches

Speed Passion EXT98802PRO PRO 2.1 ESC (Carbon,Silver,Clue) V508 Must use zero timing and zero Advanced Profile signified by blinking LED : Is this the same as PN# EXT98802PROscb?

Speed passion SP000048 Reventon Stock Club Race ESC 01A There is no timing in this ESC : No issues this one matches

Thanks for your help!