R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Any suggestions for motor pipe combos?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Maximo
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IROC-AR15
Okay thanks Neil. I'm sorry guy you been helpful in the last just thought you were.. Nvm
I apologize losing my military bearing.
My other post sir I just asked what engine would work best with my 086.
It wasn't answered pipes that work period with my engines. I didn't mean any harm and yes probably should have posted there just thought it wouldn't get any views as thae question was answered and no more updates or views were being cumulated at least f what I can see on my phone
Again sorry though
Pipes cost so much I can't afford to test lol. What I can do though is test my engines, see where the power is at on the rpm gauge and then go to this lag I saw with a description of each pipe number and what they help improve.
Probably saying well why didn't I do that at first lol well I'm weird I wanted to just get into posting and involved with the site.
Remember

Its all good.......... I haven't replied to your last post as I didn't want to be viewed as trying to push my thoughts/products........

as a general rule there are some very good go to pipes out there, that will run good on almost every engine......so if your going to make a pipe investment , these are a couple of the pipes to consider

1. Werks 2058........ this pipe is badass....it runs good on almost every engine..very good all around pipe to have on hand.

2. JP3........ i know this pipe may have a bad rap for fuel mileage, but there is no denying that this pipes tends to run good on almost everything.